Friday, September 03, 2004

the name's pictures....overdue pictures

Here are the pictures I have been wanting to show yall...shaken and not stirred.

Before the pictures..........

Jay Update:

Jay told me that he is getting all the tests on Friday (today) @ 7:00 am (Eastern time) 8:00 am (Central Time) and 9:00 am (mountain time). Please pray for him and all the Dr.'s. We pray that the results will be found out soon and the results are good news. Love you Jay...praying for you!!!!

Here are the pictures:

This first one is a cartoon, that is too big to put here so I will just put a link to it here:

The funny Blog cartoon.

The next one is another cartoon that a church member sent me that I thought was very funny!



Yeah, I thought this was very funny too. (at least brings a small smile to your face)



Here is a picture finale with Tiffany in it, hew. Yeah I am sure she is sooo thankful I put this one up, but it does show how cute Halo is, but also how spoiled Halo is too, heh!



Here is a picture of my Dad and Mom. Man, I just could not resist my Daddy's smile not being up on the blog, so I guess it is family night on the Hollums blog today, heh.



And lastly here is a picture of Jay in his uber cool doo rag, heh man this one is funny, and I thought worthy of a new picture of him. You can see that his face stuff is much much better now, so I hope this give all of you a wonderful picture of how God heals and how effective your prayers are! Thank you all again for your prayers and please keep them up! Love yall and have a wonderful weekend and Labor Day on Monday. The next blog might occur on Tuesday because Tiffany and I will be gone at a retreat for WhiteRock UMC! pray for us too, and thank you!!! love yall take care and God bless yall!!!

No comments: