Thursday, July 29, 2004

The evolution of DG hair........

But first......

I know this is not the new of news, but I don't think I ever pointed it out and wow this just amazes me.

It is said that the new Extended Edition DVD of he Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King (LOR:ROTK) is 50 minutes longer than the original film (which was 3 something hours long to start with) and added something like over 3000 more effects shots to the movie. That is amazing, and now if you want to have a DVD marathon (which I would love to do) it looks like I could have everyone over to eat breakfast @ 8:00 am and then what the first one(Fellowship of the Ring (little more than 3 1/2 hrs.), then have lunch, watch the second one (The Two Towers almost 4 hrs.), and then eat dinner and watch the third one (Return of the King over 4 hrs.) and I think everyone could be home around 11:00 pm. How is that for a movie marathon?!!!! Start it @ 8:00 am and end it around 11:00 pm. Oh yeah, that will rock, but I better make sure to tell everyone to bring over pillows, heh. I might need to put some chairs on my kitchen table for room, heh. Oh and this will have to be for there most dedicated of Tolkien fans....(in other words....no talking Tiffany!!!...even if it is questions) heh heh.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Also you have all got to see what I saw today while eating lunch @ The Bobcat Bite here in Santa Fe......



That is a 1928 Jag!!!! I should have taken a better shot of the front emblem, but I did not want to be rude. When the guy came out of his truck, I told him that everyone sure was in awe of his car. His response? "So am I." ha ha ha ha. That is just amazing! Apparently after talking to one of the ladies @ the Bite she told me he used to own a shoe store in Santa Fe and eats there 2 times a week, and kept telling her that he would bring his car by to show her, and today he finally did. heh. Wow that is just cool...and I am not into cars.

Also, I have to say the best Green Chili Cheese Burger in the world is @ the Bobcat bite. They cut their own meat for the steaks and what is left over becomes the hamburger meat. Oh and they cook it perfectly, and use Hatch Green Chili. The only Chili to use. Oh and you must remember if your ever in New Mexico and ask for Chili then you will be asked green or red, because there is no meat and sauce with this, because they are talking about chili peppers not the meal. But oh man I have been taken over and am now addicted to the stuff, and it will be very hard for me to not have it. (I wonder if there is an influx of cocaine to Hatch, New Mexico and they just put it in the fertilizer when growing the chilis, because I just have to have my fix every now and then. Hoooo Doggie! (heh, love making up words)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well, I have told you about it and it is finally is here it is your turn to vote on my hair styles and facial hair. I have three different pictures of me for you to vote on. (It is not all about me, I just thought this would be fun...and maybe some of you would actually post a comment instead of just read the blog, ha ha. Anyway.....

The three pictures are: #1 me bald with goatee, #2 Me with more hair (but you can't see it) and a soul Patch, and the last is taken from Christmas '02 (only one I could find, heh) so...on to the pictures:



Bald goatee



little more hair (on head, but you can't see it) and soul patch (thing on my chin) heh



DG with hair Xmas '02 (and a little skinnier, heh) (now the cute Nanaw must not influence your decision)

Ok now to vote some of you might not know this but you can make comments to me and others at the end of each post. You can click on the blue text that says "comments" just below the text of this post. once you have done that then you can type a message anonymously or you can sing up/in and let everyone know who you are with your words...if you choose not to sign up, then just sign the end of you comment with your initials etc...

Ok, so lets start the voting... Let me know which one you like best and we will have a winner. Now if you think I need to take another photo of any of them just let me know and I will do the best I can, but for now these are the ones you get to choose from. So, how to you like your D.G. prepared? heh. Have fun and I will post again maybe on Monday (my Parents are coming up so I might be with them and might not have time to post, but I will try. I look forward to all your comments and thoughts on the evolution of D.G. and his hair, heh. Have a great night!

Jay Update: same, waiting on Friday to go get the next Chemo treatment. KUTP!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would definitely go with the last one, DG WITH hair!! much more handsome ;) MSL

Anonymous said...

You are so good looking on the bottom one--of course it is hard not to let Nanaw influence the decision, but you look pretty good when you're cleaned up!

Anonymous said...

Shave it all Deeg!
Hair, face, heck, even your back!
CB

DGH said...

Oh Cody...do I sense some jealousy? It's Ok man, you'll grow hair...someday. ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

I hate limitations! So I'm making a 4th choice - DG with the soul patch (??????) and a little more hair! Gotta love the facial hair!!!!
debm

Anonymous said...

I say don't shave anything for a month, just to see what happens. No eyebrow, neck, or face shaving. My vote is for DG au Naturale.
-Stevo

Anonymous said...

I vote for number three. Hair up top, and less and you go further down. :^)

THOR

Anonymous said...

I definitely like you with your Grandmother. I think you look lots younger and cuter.