Saturday, June 26, 2004

Sorry about the no posts...

I have been planning and doing a wedding and now it just finished, so hopefully that will be many more to come.


Also, I will be @ my brother's house for the next week and so the posts might be sporadic for this coming week, but he has plenty of computer support at his house so I am sure that I will at least get one or two in sometime.

I have actually started some nice ones, but I just have not had time to finish them so in the mean time go check out the actually disks of the Star Ward Trilogy:



and the extras disc:



This one look REALLY cool, man nice art work for these releases!!! I love the extra's disc with the images in Darth's eyes, oh yeah that rocks!!!

Also, if you have not checked out HomestarRunner.com then you should the Strong Bad email is particularly cool this week, and I also sent you to the new home page for the site in the link which is always fun to see. If anyone wants to give me a gift, I am always up for The Cheat Kick doll a poster or the second set of figurines from The HomestarRunner.com Store!! This is a joke please don't buy me anything...the fact that you are reading this is more than enough to keep me going for a LOOOOONG time, heh.

Well, Yall have a great week, and please be in prayer for my travel and of course Jay, Sheila, and Tiffany will be @ a Jr. High Retreat, so she probably needs the most prayer, heh. Love you all take care! Hope to post soon while I am gone!

All you inventors out there enjoy the Easter Egg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

homestarrunner is dumb!!!!!!

DGH said...

I had a professor who once said, "I never read any notes from anyone unless they are willing to put thier name to it."

Wonderful advice I must say.... And you are probably so small whoever you are that I could crush you with out even thinking about it....so..... either you have no sense of humor and you need to get some (bye watching Homestar runner more often heh) Or you just don't appreciate genious...either way then do go to it!!!! but there is no reason to insult me or others (p.s. This comment is said entirly in jest and am really just joking)

But you know what.... I love you whoever you are anyway!