Saturday, June 19, 2004

I'm tired...

.

Really, I am very tired and therefore not going to make a lonbg post to keep you (all 2 of you) all happy. I am sorry about this, but I am really really tired, and I really need to go to sleep. I have church tomorrow and have to say good bye to Tiffany's parents.

BTW: Tomorrow is Father's Day so make sure you tell your Dad you love him! And if you forgot you can always till get a Amazon.com gift certificate for him and send it via email to him and he will get it within 2-3 hrs. heh. I hope you like your's Dad! Ha Ha. love you all....

Oh and it probably will not be too bad to go ahead and give your heavenly Father a gift of not sleeping during the worship service tomorrow too! Ha Ha.

love yall!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of two, personnel drone.

THOR
- http://thor.hypermart.net

DGH said...

What if I was the other one, and we should just email each other instead of do the blog thig? heh. Well, I am one of many who read your blog Thor, heh. Take care man!

DGH said...

Wow hey Marj, thanks for comin by every now and then!