Friday, June 18, 2004

I was driving down the road.....

and then I saw THIS!!! Holy Cow! It has been a long time since I have actually tried to catch up to a car just to check it out. I am not one who looks at cars any more, because I am more of a small SUV guy like THIS and THIS and THIS. Unlike Tiffany is is in love with THIS car. Man only slightly better than her first love in THIS car.. ugg!

But then I thought to myself, what if someone gave me that Crossfire or I won it....and my first thought is woo hoo I would drive it once around tiown and sell it immediatly and pay off our credit cards and most of our student loans. Wow, yes that is how much I hate debt, heh.

Oh also today I saw THIS and it made me immediatly think of Jay! It really looks cool, but I wonder if the blade is as good as what it could be? Still very cool if you ask me, and they are trying to make themselves cool by selling bags and posters and such, heh.

(the Easter Egg today is for Blake and Reese (make sure Blake finds the egg Reese)because I actually heard them talking about this site one time and man talk about addictive, basic, but fun!)

(Oh I meant to tell everyone I did write this update yesterday, but for some reason after I cliked for it to be published (I went to bed immediatly and just let it update on it's own) it apparently went to an error page and when I came down this morning and tried to go back to the page with all the information it was all gone so I had to re-type everything. Frustrating?....Yes very. But still fun.

Thanks for your continued prayers for Jay and our family we need them all. Love yall!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey DG,
My net profit was $67.17. what was your best?
Reese

tiffinita said...

To be more precise...Tiffany wants a yello bug, but someone won't let her get it because it is too unsafe. But a minicooper will do.

Love you, boy...jsut kidding.
But no, you can't get that car!!!!!! (ha ha)

tiffinita said...

Hey, I actually just started my own blog (man, I am such a nerd now). It is at this same site and is called tiffinitasthoughts. I am not sure yet of how to put that actualy site up here...but let me know when you find out!@!!!!