Monday, June 14, 2004

Hmmmm

Well, I spend the entire day taking photos of the mountains beside Santa Fe for the church website. So nothing special today that I can think of. Oh well, I did take one picture with my new cell phone. The quality is not great but it still looks cool.



Flower explanation:
When my brother was in the Hospital the first time he was sick beyond belief (and probably drugged beyond belief) all he could talk about was how much he was worried about Tiffany not being in ministry. He told me that he just saw Tiffany as a flower in the desert, and that she was beautiful even in the desert! So, I took this picture with my new phone for my brother and my wife! This shows you how great of a guy Jay is....laying on a hospital bed totally out of it, and he is thinking of his brother's wife's welfare and not his own....

Love you Jay! Here you go...Tiffany in the desert....BTW: I totally agree with you! :)

P.S. She does have some spikes lower on down past the flower too, ha ha.

Thank yall for your prayers for Jay and God bless you!

No comments: