Wednesday, June 30, 2004

The Day before the storm....

Well, we were laying down the brick and mortar and putting up all the wood over the windows for Jay and his next bout with hurricane cancer. This time Jay will be kicking some major malignancy (sp?)!

We played some games ate @ Denny's for lunch/breakfast and Sheila did some business over the phone and then we all went and ate Indian (from India) food tonight. During dinner Sheila had a meeting with 2 of her managers and Jay and I sat at the table eating and laughing at the Indian music videos that were playing on the TV screens in the eatery! It reminded us all of early musicals, heh.

Well, Sheila's meeting went a little long so jay and I went to CompUSA to look and I finally got the Jabra 250 bluetooth headset for my cell phone I was wanting to buy (the church is paying half of it) and Jay drooled over everything (as usual, heh heh)

jay and I then went to borders to get me some magazines to read on the plane going back home (the airport magazine stands really need to up their magazine offerings to include some Home Theater stuff and some more video game stuff..... (bad airports...bad!)

Well, I am now going to go back upstairs to be with Jay for the last night of my stay (here at the house at least) and maybe watch a movie or play some more games, heh. love yall, take care and god bless each and every one of you!!1 please be in prayer for jay tomorrow! He is undergoing some heavy doses tomorrow and we are all a little nervous about it (whither we admit to it or not, heh) BUT we all know that it will go just fine and everything will be great and Jay will tell this cancer where to go......AWAY!!!!!) when this is all said and done. Please keep praying and please know how much I and jay and Sheila appreciate your prayer!

(Oh yeah...Tiffany is doing good @ camp too and she thanks you for your prayers too! love you all take care and God bless!

2 comments:

tiffinita said...

Yeah, camp was awesome!!! I had the funniest guy in my group, though. We had to do aerobics (torture!!!!) and he was dancing like a stripper and it was about the most hilarious thing that I have ever seen. I cried I laughed so hard. ha ha

DGH said...

I love you girl!!!